Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Soon to be Cuckold Husband

Each evening of the first week followed the same basic pattern. On my knees, I'd meet her at the door with a drink, then serve her a nice dinner. I'd clean up as she enjoyed her dessert. Retiring to the den, she'd relax on the pit group or in the recliner as I served another drink. If I wore briefs, she'd usually strip them off before having me kneel in front of her, my knees spread and hands tied behind my back. Often she'd choose this time to make phone calls to her friends, both male and female. One guy she called frequently was Bob. While chatting with him on a Friday night she unbuttoned her blouse revealing the absence of her bra and pulled her short skirt up to where I could see a glimpse of her pantied twat. She drove me crazy, carressing my thighs, balls and occasionally my cock with her stocking feet.

As with most of the guys, she explained to Bob that we had a special "arrangement" which allowed her to date other men. She asked him to describe his cock, and it must have sounded impressive, judging by the way she "ooohed" as she slipped her hand inside her blouse to tweak her nipple.

She then spent a while explaining to him quite graphically the way she was going to suck his cock before screwing him silly. Meanwhile, her hand moved down to her panties and slipped inside. Quite forgotten, my prick could only throb in the air as I watched the lacy outline of her fingers moving in and out of her cunt. Before long her back arched in an orgasm. I then heard her arrange a date for the following night before hanging up.

Noting my errection, she seemed somewhat amused. Leaning up to lightly grasp my cock, (an act that made my head dizzy with pleasure,) she qipped,"Isn't that just the sweetest little thing, the way you tell me how very much you approve and look foward to my first date. I believe that I may even give you the chance to earn a reward. Would you like that, my soon to be cuckold husband?"

No comments: