Friday, August 1, 2008

Teasing Terri

It was two weeks later before Terri initiated another session. While similar to the first, she seemed to exhibit more confidence this time. She took her own sweet time having me please her orally before telling me to lie on my back and grasp the headboard, warning me that if I let go of the headboard, there'd be no pussy for me tonight. As she rubbed her soaked pussy lightly over my turgid prick, she told me how much she was enjoying being in control sexually. Leaning over, she whispered in my ear, "Are you ready for my pussy?" I could barely gasp in the affirmative.

"Mmmm, I don't think I'm quite wet enough yet," she giggled as she slid up my body and planted a thigh on each side of my head Holding one hand on my forehead to prevent me rising, she playfully lowered her pussy just out of reach of my outstretched tongue. Looking up past her lovely breasts I saw a look of bliss come over her face just as I gasped, "Please?" Apparently it was what she'd been waiting for as she quickly lowered her twat to my mouth and moaned a single word, "Lick!"

No comments: