Monday, September 1, 2008

My Girlfriend Serves as Maid to Her Best Friend

Amanda and I relaxed on the couch as Janna served us each a drink, then excused herself and left the room. While she was gone, Amanda explained the arrangement she had with my girlfriend. Amanda could easily pay every single expense they incurred, which meant there was no reason for Janna to get a job. Instead, she made sure that Amanda never had to lift a finger around the house. "Do you mean she's your maid?" I asked.
Amongst other duties," she replied with an impish smile."In fact, she is at this moment in the role of handmaiden and is drawing me a bath. Would you care to continue this conversation as I bathe?"
I could only stutter, which brought a chuckle from her."Silly boy, I'll bet you're worried about Janna. Why don't you freshen our drinks and meet me at the tub."
Amanda was standing by the huge sunken tub. Janna was on all fours eagerly licking and kissing Amanda's stocking feet. She wore white thong panties and a white leather collar around her neck. I also noted that her nipples had been pierced.
"She's agreed to spend the next three months under these living conditions," Amanda explained as Janna slowly helped her out of her skirt, blouse and thigh highs. She made me look away while they removed her bra and panties and she slipped under the bubbles.
Amanda then instructed Janna to remove my clothing.

No comments: