Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Wife Dominates Me

The rest of that night was spent satisfying her orally as she explained various plans and ideas she had in mind for the next six months. Though several of her plans sounded like a lot of fun, (such as being lent out to a couple of her girlfriends,) many other ideas struck me as completely outlandish now that they were going to be reality instead of fantasy. Several things were crystal clear before the night ended. Foremost was her conviction that her pleasure, sexual or otherwise, was of paramount importance while concern for my pleaure was to be practically neglected, both on her part and mine. She sensed my mixed reactions toward her ideas and explained in no uncertain terms that she coundn't care less whether anything we tried was a turn-on for me or not. I would perform exactly as she instructed or else experience half a year of no sexual release as well as the possibility of a divorce.

That night she had me fix a pallet on the floor at the foot of the bed and sleep there, my hands bound to the foot board. "Surely you don't expect to sleep in the bed with me," she laughed. "But dont worry, we'll make some kind of arrangements to keep me from having to be alone in bed. Good night, my little subbie hubby."

No comments: