Saturday, August 16, 2008

Disciplined by Wife After Poker Party

She had me kneel, then pulled the cord, forcing me to bend slightly. She turned on the TV, telling me to look closely at what I could've had if I'd came upstairs on time.
The scene showed Toni kneeling just inside the bedroom as if waiting for someone to enter. She was wearing the white teddy and stockings, just as I'd asked. The intercom was barely audible in the background. Apparently she was listening for a sign that I was coming upstairs. She turned to the camera, and in a tone of total surrender, whispered, "this is what's waiting for you, you lucky bastard. I'm so hot I'm going crazy waiting for you. But I'm gonna take care of you first, babe. I can't wait till you walk in and see this..." She held hand cuffs behind her to simulate wearing them, then opened her mouth, closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She spent a couple of minutes practicing her begging skills...even to the point of saying she wanted to drink my cum. (Which she had ALWAYS refused!) The intercom caught her attention, and she looked annoyed. Soon her entire attention turned to the guys and I talking downstairs. She seemed to grow angrier by the minute, and eventually she turned off the camera.
Toni now turned the TV off, though I noticed that the camera was again running. She removed her robe seductively, and stood with her satin covered mound just inches from my face. Holding my face out of reach, she rubbed herself slowly, taunting me verbally all the while about how she planned to soon have me begging far worse than she had done, and for a much longer time. I was beginning to understand this wasn't just another of our fun little sessions. She was seriously angry!

No comments: