Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cuckold Fantasy to Reality

The next evening found me tied spread eagle to the bed in the guest room. The ball gag muffled my moans as my wife sat next to me teasing my throbbing cock with her fingertips. Suddenly she was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Now you behave yourself and be a good little boy," she giggled, glancing at my cock as she accented the word 'little.' "Who knows, perhaps I'll bring you a treat to eat later tonight. One thing is for sure, soon all your cuckold fantasies will become real. I hope you enjoy living them out as much as me!"

She left the door of the room open a few inches assuring greater torment for me. I listened as she answered the door and proceeded to make small talk with her date for awhile. Before long the talk died down, replaced by the occasional moan of either her or her soon to be lover. Eventually footsteps approached, and I held my breath, afraid they'd enter the room where I lay bound. Indeed, they stopped just outside the door and I heard the smacking sound of wet kisses followed by my wife giggling. "I can't wait to feel your cock in me," she said breathlessly. "It's twice the size of my husbands!"

No comments: