Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tied Up by Two Teens

Dressed now in track shorts and a tube top, Michelle gathered up the Polaroids as well as every stitch of clothing I had in the house. She gave me a quick kiss, gave April a far more passionate one, then told us both to have a good time as she walked out the door.

She was gone perhaps half an hour during which time April took glee in pointing out the obvious. Namely that I couldn't leave the house untill they returned my clothes. She informed me the pictures were well hidden in order to insure my full cooperation. I told her that I knew when I was beat, and that I'd fulfill their every request, provided my actions, as well as the photographs, remained a secret.

As she stood behind me fondling my ass and nipples, she whispered in my ear that no one outside of my "fan club" would ever know a thing. Before I could question her further, she shoved her soaked panties into my mouth to gag me.

No comments: