Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Training Her Husband pt 2 Permission to Cum

Training Her Husband pt 2 Permission to Cum

She got other guys off over the phone a few other times, sometimes in a group chat, but more often one on one. Sometimes she'd have me fuck her with a large life-like dildo. Watching my wife suck that big cock was torture. And it was humiliating to be forced to clean her pussy juices off the cock with my mouth after she'd cum. I wasn’t allowed to actually fuck her on these nights because she would cum so much being fucked by the big fake dick that it left her exhausted. I was allowed to jerk off in front of her as she watched, obviously amused. She verbally teased and taunted me about masturbating in front of her. I didn’t cum until she gave me permission, and she'd usually extract some promise from me as a price for allowing me to orgasm. On a recent night, for example, she had me agree to spend my whole weekend being trained as her personal servant. “Housework will become so much easier once I have taken the time to train you properly,” she said, inferring that she was doing me a favor. When I hesitated to agree, she re-tied my hands and said maybe I should sleep on it. By the time we'd reached the bedroom I was practically begging her to train me so long as I got to cum.

As we laid in bed that evening she ever so lightly teased my poor cock and balls with her rounded fingernails and named over a list of rules for the weekend. Of course I eagerly agreed to every one of them. At last she began to lovingly stroke my cock as she quietly but very firmly ordered me to cum. I quickly exploded and surprised us both with how much I came. I was nearly passed out as my wife cleaned off my chest with a warm washcloth. As I drifted in and out of sleep I thought I heard her softly say something about my needing to learn to clean up my own mess.

5 comments:

BabeLicquor said...

Controlling when a man cums, for that matter IF he cums, that is key to sexually dominating a submissive male. A dominant woman can coerce a male into doing her bidding easily as long as he's horny. Control all his orgasms and he'll do nearly anything to cum!

Anonymous said...

Truly desirable results come from great instructions such as these.

seattle subbie said...

I wonder what she means by "cleaning up" his own mess. Perhaps this subbie hubbie is soon to be forced to eat his own cum? My wife makes me eat my own cum sometimes, and it's very humiliating.

Anonymous said...

Truly a great bed story I use it all the time on mine and I love your stories they always give me wonderful ideas.

Anonymous said...

Cuckold hubbies make me cum!