Sunday, February 8, 2009

Training Her Husband pt 1 - Making Him Beg

Training Her Husband pt 1 Making Him Beg

Jill enjoyed relaxing in the recliner after work. She’d order me to strip and kneel so that I could give her a foot massage. Eventually she'd instruct me to begin moving the massage upward, usually stopping me as I reached the lacy tops of her stockings. After cuffing my hands behind me, I’d be forced to watch as she raised her skirt and rubbed her pantied twat. My wife would then have me beg for her pussy for awhile before relenting and letting me eat her. She quickly learned how willing I was to cook and serve dinner in order to allow her to relax (and increase the possibility she’d let me have desert.)

She seemed to delight in chatting on the phone while I was eating her. I even overheard her telling a couple of her girlfriends about our kinky sex game and how she was using it to make me do her bidding, such as taking over much of the housework. It was humiliating and embarrassing to hear her inform her girlfriends how she planned to turn me into her little slaveboy.

In order to punish me one evening for not ironing her clothes correctly, she actually called a phone sex chat line. In no time she went from being a flirt to flat out providing phone sex for the horny guys in the chat room. Naked and tied to a straight back chair directly in front of her, I could only watch and listen helplessly as she described to the guys in great detail how she was rubbing herself through her skimpy panties while forcing her husband to watch. She proceeded to tell them how she would love to suck and fuck other men in front of me, turning me into her cuckold slaveboy. Eventually she turned the speaker phone on, not only freeing up her hands to better get herself off, but also insuring I could hear as she talked each man through his orgasm. My wife made sure all the guys got off on this, except me, of course. I was told that all I could do is watch and listen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with this form of training. I have found that it seems to work well when you humiliate them first!

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor little cuckoled hubbie!