Monday, April 6, 2009

Newlyweds

I've never met a woman who enjoyed sex as much as Jill. She was 24 when we met and I was 22 and immediately were drawn to each other. Within 2 months we'd screwed in every room, on every surface; in both of our houses not to mention a few of our friends rooms as well. We were married a year later and I expected that whole sex was going to become rare but I was proven wrong every day and up to four times per day!

We began moving into our first house as a couple later that spring. Jill came across my stack of skin magazines from my bachelor days. I was suprised at the interested look on her face and how she did not just flip through one or two of them and then throw the whole lot of them in the trash. She began reading them and taking extra notice to the descriptive fantasy sections.In the end it took twice as long to move but we had learned each other's secret desires and were more open to different sexual pleasures.

We continued having very hot conversations on different fantasies but a great majority of our ideas remained just that; fantasy. Our sex life continued on a steady decline for the next 3 years. Sex began to seem like a chore and for every time we fucked I declined her hot sexual advances at least 5 times. We fianlly seperated and I moved into a studio apt. I would spend the night every couple of weeks and this was all the sex either one of us got as far as I could tell. After about 3 months of this routine I noticed her attitude in general brightened. When I asked her about it she just smiled and shrugged," You'll find out," she said.

After a couple of months I was having no sex what so ever. I waited for another month but by the end of it I couldn't stand it anymore and confronted her about it. "You mean you miss this," she teased lifting her skirt to show a very bare pussy. My tone of voice went immediately from accusatory to the voice of a man with very blue balls, which I was. The fact that she enjoyed my state of desperately needing to cum hit a submissive chord inside me that I remembered was the base of many conversations we had had about fantasies. I felt extremely lucky when she told me that if I behaved we would spend the weekend together living out some of my favorite bondage and discipline scenes but only she got to decide just how far we went.

I couldn't agree fast enough.

2 comments:

Miss B. Haive said...

I think this is the perfect beginning to a very promising tease-festival for the young, unknowing subbie hubby to be but I guarantee he will beg for more or well you know what happens to slaves that misbehave! -Miss B. Haive

Anonymous said...

More like newly dreads I don't know what I would do if my wife ever found out about my secret fantasy of a dominant, take charge kind of woman!