Friday, January 23, 2009

Rubbing Oil on Dominant Bikini Babe

I told her I'd be glad to help with the oil. "I'll just bet," she smirked as she continued to slowly spread the lotion on her legs. "What I want to know is what's it worth to you if I let you?"

She picked up her tea glass, took an ice cube from it and ran it sensuously over her neck and chest. I was mesmerized. She stopped just short of her tiny bikini top. She held up her glass to me." Fetch me some more tea, and I'll think about it."

Cheryl was pleasantly suprised when I offered to clean up after dinner that evening.

The next day she conned me into helping with her chores so she could lay in the sun sooner. Once more I kept her tea glass full. I was more than happy to promise to do the dishes every night that week, just for the chance to rub oil on her.

I found myself offering to do more and more of her housework each day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The perfect strategy to dominate a male. Get him interested, get him horny and then lead him around by a hard cock!